Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day

I'll be skyping in a minute so I won't say too much today! Just a few highlights! 

There was an article in the Liahona in I think March about a spiritual feast so our stake has been trying to do something similar. Yesterday for Mothers day we did one in every ward and there was special musical numbers and talks that were supposed to be focused on the Savior and Mothers. It was a pretty big success! There were around 160 nonmembers who attended in the stake! Our ward had 22! It was awesome! And the spirit was really strong in the musical numbers! I love the power music has to bring the spirit! 

Also we set some really solid baptismal dates this week with some really awesome people! I am so grateful to be serving here! We have been blessed with a ton of great people to teach lately and they are starting to progress and it is so exciting:) 

I love you all! Have a great week! 

Love, Elder Jensen

Pictures: 
We went and made a sky lantern and sent it up and then went and saw a waterfall! It was a fun time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment