Monday, January 9, 2017

Time flies

This past week went by super fast!! We painted and cleaned our house all day on Monday and it looks super nice now! That day we also went to a wedding. It was fun! Different from other weddings I've been to. But not too different!

This week we went on exchanges Tuesday to Wednesday and Thursday to Friday! It was a lot of fun and really exhausting! But we saw a ton of success! I can't think of much that happened all week though! 

Oh but heres a story! We started teaching a 80 year old man and when we got there one day to teach him he had a friend sitting next to him that wasn't very nice to us and wouldn't let us talk with him. So we went and started talking to his wife and a minute later we saw him walking home and we were like "oh man.. I guess we won't get to meet with him" Then he came back a few minutes later and said "I can't stand that guy.. I went home really quick so that I could come back and talk to you guys!" I got a little laugh about that.. Just not what I feel being 80 would be like;) But he really seems pretty interested in the gospel and so that is exciting! 

Renee is continuing to progress slowly! She fasted yesterday and it was pretty sweet! She also cooked us dinner yesterday with a man in our ward! They are becoming great friends! Lots of fun! 

This week I've been pondering over Mosiah 4:12 a lot. Mosiah 4 has like a formula in it for how to always be happy and always keep a remission of your sins. I love it! I feel like it is a great pattern for lasting conversion! Just something to think about..:) 

I love you all! Have a great week! 

Love, Elder Jensen

Pictures:
clean house
cookie from the wedding





No comments:

Post a Comment