Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I love Taiwan

Well this week is temple week! I'm excited to go to the temple today! 

Last week we went on exchanges twice again! It was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of success! I really enjoy the opportunity to get to work with lots of other missionaries and to learn from them! I also really enjoy talking with everyone here and learning from them and most importantly sharing with them my testimony and the joy I know the gospel can bring everyone's life! I think that the people here are all so amazing and it is such a cool experience to go from strangers on the street to pretty good friends after a couple of minutes of talking with them and sharing about each others lives. 

We met with a boy named Han Chen Wen a few times. He is the son of a less active family in our ward. They moved from a different area and didn't come find the church here, but now they are coming back and we are looking at baptizing their son this week or next week! I'm so excited for him! 

Renee is also getting really close to being baptized. This last week she's really gotten in to the scriptures. There have been a couple days where she read like 20 chapters and I think she's at the point where her soul is hungering to know the truth! We invited her to think about doing her baptismal interview with Brother Han this weekend and I think it is very likely that she will do it! 

Yesterday we went on another exchange down to Luo Dong on the east coast! We got to attend district meeting down there and learn a lot! It is beautiful down there! I love Taiwan! And I love being a missionary and sharing my testimony with everyone! I am looking forward to giving all I've got these next couple of months. There is still a lot I would like to accomplish!

This week I've been thinking a lot about humility! I've been trying to humble myself and really rely on the Lord for everything. It is hard to explain because as a missionary I feel like I try to rely on Him for everything every day anyway.. But I've been feeling that I needed to step it up a notch and really just set aside any thought myself and trust that as long as I do things the Lords way it will work out for the best! I feel that things are already starting to change! 

Have a great week! I love you all!

Love, Elder Jensen

Pictures:
1.Went for a hike in the mist
2.Ward mission leaders family
3.Cool girl.. Shes in the lions club and a senior in highschool
4.Mountains in Luodong!









No comments:

Post a Comment