Monday, November 7, 2016

Solid Week

This last week was pretty good! Monday we went to the mission office and played basketball with a bunch of people! It was only like my second time playing since being on my mission! Haha it felt really good! I was pretty sore after though! 

Tuesday we did our Zone Meeting! It was a lot of fun! I think that it hopefully helped out our zone a lot! I think my favorite part was one invite which was to look in the mirror each morning and say "I'm going to baptize families" It has been fun and brought a lot of excitement and focus to working with families! 

We went on two exchanges this week. One with yilan and one with Jilong! It was really fun to work with each of their companionships and learn from them! They are all super awesome! 

The rest of the week was pretty normal! Nothing too exciting, but I'll share two of my favorite experiences from the week! So many amazing things happen every week and everyday! There's no way to share it all! But you just have to trust me when I say that it is the best!

Okay so the first happened on Tuesday while I was on exchanges with Elder Leonhardt! We went to meet with Tim who I have been talking about the last few weeks! Well we sat down and the first thing he said to us is "I went to church on Sunday" We were shocked because we didn't see him there! I guess he just left a few minutes early and he didn't tell us he was coming and we completely missed him! But He came to church!!!!!! It was so awesome to hear that!! His wife went out of town so he came! Well then he told us that he has also finished the whole Book of Mormon! He is so close but he says he still hasn't felt anything.. Still no answer! So the next time we met we invited him to fast with us and he said he already fasted last week! He is doing everything he can to get an answer and it's got to be super close! We love him! 

The second awesome thing was that we met with a man in our wards 13 year old son and he is really prepared to be baptized! The dad shared how he wants his whole family to be able to enjoy the blessings of the gospel and how happy that would make him and then his son accepted a baptismal date for the end of this month! Super sweet! 

I love and miss you all! 

Love, Elder Jensen!

Pictures:
1. Our Zone meeting
2. Lunch with some friends! Also we went to an all you can eat pizza hut this week! Pretty fun!
3.93 year old man
4."I'm going to baptize families"





No comments:

Post a Comment