Sunday, September 4, 2016

Trees

This was a really really good week! I don't know if I'll be able to explain it to you through email but I'll try! 

We met awesome people all week long! Found some really really great new investigators and had a blast! Monday we went to a buffet with a lady that we met a month or so ago and it was pretty good!

Then on Tuesday we went and visited a less active member and he has a 9 year old son (turns 10 the Sixth of october same as Brinn!) Any way he was really nice and invited us to go back to meet his family on Saturday! So we went back and met them and they are all super awesome! His kids are super cool and we were able to set a baptismal date with his son for the first of October! Then they all came to church yesterday except for the dad! It was really really awesome! For sure my favorite miracle of the week:) 

Hmm.. Sunday was a really great day too! We had 6 investigators come to church! It was fun to see them all there! And then we went to the new member fireside with an investigator in the evening! It was fun to see a lot of friends there! I love seeing Elder Matua again! Also it's cool to meet some people I met a year ago and see how they are doing! Some are preparing to go on Missions and stuff! Really fun!

Also George has disappeared! He doesn't have a phone and we had been calling his mom but she got mad at us for trying to help him cause he doesn't have a job and she thinks he should be doing other stuff.. And then he didn't show up to church or our appointment.. And then he was here this morning but he was asleep and then we went to check on him and he was gone! So hopefully we can find another way to talk to him and figure out what's up! 

I learned a valuable lesson on Thursday! It was to always look up! Literally and figuratively! That morning for exercise we ran up to the badminton courts on the mountain by our house! Coming down I was running and looking at the stairs because they are kind of poorly spaced. Next thing I knew my face smashed into the fallen tree that lays across the path! Hahaha it hurt for a second but I have been really blessed my entire mission and it stopped hurting within an hour and I didn't even get a headache! That day we spent all day in Taibei at the mission office for Trainer Trainee follow up! It was a really great day!

I think that is all I've got! Just a wonderful week over all! Despite some struggles with George.. I am confident that the Lord loves each and everyone one of us! I know when we follow him we can rest assured that in the end all will be okay no matter what problems happen in between!

I love you all!! Have a wonderful week!

Love, Elder Jensen!

Pictures:
1. Elder Matua!
2.Made some good food this week.
3.Look out for trees;)
4.Elder Mueller wrapped me up nice and good.





No comments:

Post a Comment