Monday, July 20, 2015

3 Weeks To Go!

Time has really started to go by pretty fast here. I can't believe I only have 3 weeks left! I am super excited to go to Taiwan! But I also love the MTC more and more every week! 

So I don't think I'm ready to go as far as Chinese comes.. But I can teach most of the lessons kind of.. This week at TRC we taught two members that are from China and Taiwan. The Chinese woman kept correcting our chinese and didn't let us teach too much and she spoke super fast! It was a little frustrating.. But then we went and taught the Taiwanese man and he spoke slower and I could understand almost everything he said and we were able to share a good message with him about receiving revelation at church! 

Our week was pretty much the exact same as all of the others.. Things are super repetitive here! But there are great spiritual experiences everyday! And so many things that make you want to improve and be better and better! 

I think the theme of the MTC is definitely exact obedience and giving yourself 100% to the Lord and His work! As we focus on our purpose here all of the time He blesses us and the homesickness and stuff goes away! I am not perfect at that but I'm trying super hard to show Him my love by giving him everything I have on this mission. I have a lot to learn! 

I had a temporary companion on Tuesday! He was in the fast track and everyone left tuesday but he wasn't leaving until Wednesday! He was really nice! 

I'm sorry this is so short.. I don't know what to say! I will do better next week! 

Oh but the other missionaries are gone.. So weird! They are all in Taichung so we won't see them I don't think but cool that they're out there! I hope they are doing well! 

Tonight we are skyping a member in Taiwan for TRC that will be really cool! A little intimidating.. 

Love you all!! Have a great week!! Remember the Lord! He knows all of our concerns and needs and wants to bless and help us! 

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment