Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Got to skype this morning so not much to say today! I'll just write a quick little bit here! 

It was super great to see the family today! Sure love them! Hahaha it's tricky cause they pop up and you just have no idea what to say!;) It's just too good to see them! 

This week we had an awesome training up in Taoyuan from Elder Wang in the Asia area Presidency! I loved what we learned about teaching the investigators based on them and not teaching them too much and leaving them confused. Also learned a lot about asking good questions. Asking questions is super hard and I need all the help I can get;) Felt like the training really helped! We learned to think about what kind of answer we want as we come up with the question. And Also to ask things that will help them learn and reflect and things like that! 

This week Sister Wu brought 5 of her 7 kids to church so that was super awesome! It's so cool to see a family all come in together! We also had a few guys we have been working with come together! They are all friends so that was pretty cool too! It was a great week!

Also went to see An An and she said that her mom has given her permission to be baptized so that should be happening in the coming weeks! So glad that she can finally get baptized! She's wanted to do it since the first time we met with her back in the beginning of March! 

That was a super brief rundown but I hope you all enjoy it! It is so good to be here in Taiwan on a mission and I learn new things everyday! Challenges come and stuff but they pass as well! I've been working on developing a hope and faith that won't be phased when those challenges come. If I rely on Christ I know it will all be okay in the end so why worry about those small challenges and trials? And the good things that happen are so great and when they come you can't even remember trials or challenges anyway;) 

Have a great week everyone! I love you all! Don't forget to tell your Mom how much she means to you..:)

Mom you're the best I love you! Thank you for all you've done for me and all that you've taught me! 

Love, Elder Jensen!

This is the only picture I got this week! But it's a good one!

Some pictures from Elder Diepeveen. 



This little guy showed me how to ride his little board thing! It was the closest I've ever been to riding a segway which is my dream! 



The family. 






No comments:

Post a Comment